Cheryl Burke is an American girl who is known for her dancing, modeling as well as hosting skills. She presented herself as a professional dancer on the show ABC’s Dancing with the stars. She was the first female dancer to win the title two times in a row. After that, she has appeared in multiple professional shows. Alongside the appearance on media, she has also written her autobiography named “Dancing lessons” through which she talks about her journey as a dancer and all the struggles following them.
She is married to Matthew Lawrence who is also an American actor as well as a professional singer. They first started their relationship when they met on the set of Dancing with the stars in 2006.
|Birthday||3rd May, 1984|
|Age||36 yrs old|
|Parents||Sherri Burke, Stephen Burke|
10 Facts About Cheryl Burke
- Cheryl Burke had an instant attraction to her now-husband, Matthew Lawrence, although they were very young when they met.
- Cheryl Burke earned the net worth of $450,000 through all of her amazing skills
- She married the actor Matthew Lawrence after three years of meeting him. They claim to have a happy marriage.
- Although Cheryl is 36 years old now, she does not have any children right now and wishes to have some in the near future.
- Cheryl Burke is a very ambitious and professional dancer who side by side maintains a healthy family life.
- Despite her and her husband being in the entertainment business, she does not want her and her husband’s children to be dancers
- She participated in 28 seasons of a dancing show and won 2 times in her row creating a new record for women.
- Matthew proposed Cheryl on May 8th, 2018 which was her 34th birthday
- Cheryl has won about ten different awards in her career till 2020. She is still hoping to win more.
- With dancing, she has also appeared in many Disney channel series as a guest actor and seems to carry a passion for acting alongside.