Manny Arvesu is mostly famous for being María Celeste Arrarás’s Ex-Husband. He married the award-winning journalist back in 1996. Maria is a world-class journalist and a presenter who has won national Emmy Awards for Journalism three times.
However, the couple divorced quite publicly and not in a good way. Their notorious divorce was a talking point for several months. But they did find their respective selves after divorce. His ex-wife, Maria has been recently fired from the network, Telemundo where she worked for 20 years. And here is everything you need to know about María Celeste Arrarás’s ex-Husband.
|Age||60 Years old|
10 Facts on Manny Arvesu
- Manny Arvesu is known for being the former spouse of the celebrity journalist, María Celeste Arrarás.
- It’s not much a surprise that he doesn’t possess Wikipedia biography. There are not many articles written about him either.
- Moreover, Manny seems to be in his 60s. As his ex-wife is 59 years old and there didn’t seem to be much age difference between them.
- The couple shared their marital vows in 1996 after dating for several years. However, their marriage collapsed in 2004.
- As a result of their marriage, they have three children. His children, Adrian, Julian, and Lara were very young when their parents divorced.
- Moreover, their divorce was very much public. And it was a kind of divorce people like to avoid.
- As for his job, he was a professional lawyer before. He may be practicing law still.
- Moving on, the facts about his net worth are not available yet. He has not come to the spotlight after he divorced Maria in 2004.
- Talking about Maria, she was recently fired from the Spanish language network, Telemundo. She worked there for around 20 years. She was the backbone of the network.
- Furthermore, Manny is not present on any sort of social media. Neither has he appeared or spotted with his former wife or children in media.