Sally Green is the wife of the late actor Geoffrey Palmer who passed away on November 6, 2020. He was 93 years old who left behind his wife and his family after the short illness.
She is the most caring wife to Geoffrey Palmer which could be seen through any medium. Below are 10 facts about Sally Green that you should know
|Children||Charles Palmer, Harriet Palmer|
10 Facts About Sally Green
- Sally Green is the loving wife of the famous English actor ‘Geoffrey Palmer’ who passed away on the 6th of November, 2020 after a short illness.
- How did the actor die? The cause of death revealed as the actor Geoffery Palmer was 93 years old and was followed by an illness that he didn’t have to fight for a long time.
- Sally Green was born in England, United Kingdom. Her actual age has not been mentioned yet on the online media
- Well, the reference of the actress Sally Green has not been given on the Wikipedia page but she has a profile on IMDB.
- Sally Green had a very loving family which consisted of her husband and their children Charles Palmer, Harriet Palmer before her husband passed away.
- Furthermore, Sally Green married the actor Geoffery Palmer in the year 1963 and they had spent more than a half-century together.
- The details about her educational background have been kept off the record.
- She is a lovely actress who is known for her work in the movie ‘Run For Your Wife’ as ‘Sally Palmer’ which came in the theater in the year 2012.
- She has not revealed her net worth but her late husband had a net worth of $10 Million as per sources.
- Moreover, Sally Green is not on any of the social media as she likes to keep her life private.
Also Read: Geoffrey Palmer Death: How Did The Actor Die? Facts To Know