Adam Capriolo is a Canadian actor, director, and writer. He is best known for his work in movies like “Blood Type” and “Brad’s Status.” He has played a number of roles since his introduction to acting before 4 years.
Adam is not only a writer but also a speaker. He speaks for gay rights, against racism. His Instagram wall is wholly covered with such posts and initiation. He really is a remarkable figure.
View this post on Instagram
Being on a TV show the focus of which is the representation of women and marginalized people is truly one of the great prides of my life. To get to play a queer character surrounded by other queer characters still feels like I’m living in an alternative reality or a final confirmation that the world is a simulation. My first job on TV, only five years ago, was playing a “cross-dressing” sex worker on a cop show on a set with only white cis straight men in charge (the least proud moment of my career). I am so unbelievably lucky to be a part of this special show and to have the unconditional support from writers who have blind faith on me. I’m so lucky to feel the world change. That being said, I do hope in the future, that Aisha’s words be taken into consideration. Just because multiple POC and queer people are on screen, doesn’t mean the work is done. We are all learning right now that we all have blindspots when it comes to other marginalized experiences. I have routinely been tokenized in this industry as a queer man, and I look forward to not letting that happen in the future, and to begin speaking up more on and off set, and also in and out of the audition room. Actors are not puppets. Just because you’ve heard of 15 actors who are entitled monsters, that is not the reality of the majority. Most of us are being told to shut up and be thankful for getting the opportunity to work. Aisha is bravely using her large platform to help people like her all over the world with less of a voice. I love @aishtray with my whole heart, she inspires me as an artist and as a person, and I want to wrap my arms around her and have her talk to me about Josephine Baker for six hours. It is not lost on me that a white gay man is finding the strength to voice himself because of a Black woman, it’s a tale as old as time. Please read her whole statement on her page, I shared just three pages in this post.
10 Facts on Adam Capriolo
- Adam Capriolo is a Canadian actor, director, and writer. He is best known for the movies, “The Bold Type”, “Brad’s Status” and “Fubar Age of Computer.”
- Moreover, he seems to be in his 30s. The actor is yet to disclose the information about his age and birthday. He prefers a private life and its justifiable to give him that.
- As for his height, he stands at around 5 feet 8 inches tall. He has short brown hair and a white skin tone.
- Talking about his girlfriend, he doesn’t have one at the moment. There are no photos of him with someone who can be implied as his girlfriend.
- Its because Adam has revealed his sexuality as gay. But he doesn’t seem to have a boyfriend either at the moment.
- Moreover, Adam is a very active social media influence. He has an Instagram account which comprises of more than 4500 followers.
- Likewise, Adam was born in Canada. Hence, his nationality is Canadian. Similarly, he comes from a white ethnic group.
- Apart from being an actor, he is also a director and a writer as well. He keeps writing blogs about sexism and racism.
- Moving on, the information about his parents, childhood, and family are not available at the moment.
- Furthermore, Adam is featured in the brand new season of the comedy-drama series “The Bold Type.” Don’t forget to check it out on Thursdays on Freeform.