Jacinda Barclay was an athlete who played baseball, American football, and Australian football, she was also highly successful in all 3 sports. She recently passed away at the age of 29, and authorities are saying that their initial impressions show the death was not suspicious.
Barclay was an important member of Australian sport but was struggling with mental issues. While the authorities are investigating the matter, most people believe that she committed suicide.
|Birthday||18 February 1991|
|Height||5 ft 7 inches (170 cm)|
10 Facts About Jacinda Barclay
- Jacinda Barclay was born on 18 February 1991 and was 29 years old at the time of her death.
- According to various reports, she was having mental trouble and was depressed, due to this many have assumed her cause of death to be suicide. However, the official ruling is yet to be released.
- Her death has reignited the discussion of mental health in Australian sports.
- There is no information about her husband or boyfriend in the media, she had not revealed the details of her partners in the media.
- Jacinda Barclay’s Instagram page has more than 3700 followers and she regularly shared photos of her matches and travels on the platform.
- Her parents also broke their silence after learning about the tragic death of their daughter. They were devasted due to her death. She was only 29 years old.
- Tributes from all over the world poured in for the late star who had been successful in 3 different sports.
- Due to her contribution, she has been remembered by the whole sporting world.
- She wanted to become a sports psychologist. Other than this, she was extremely talented in every sport she took part in and reached the top-tier of baseball, American football, and Australian football.
- Friends and family around the late athlete said that she was a leader and a happy person.