Alice Kremelberg is an American actress whose work on ‘Orange Is the New Black’, ‘Doomsday‘, and several other TV series have made her a well-known name in Hollywood.
Her career started in 2006 and she has been working on some acclaimed shows ever since. She also has a role in ‘The Trial of the Chicago 7‘ where she worked alongside legendary comedian Sacha Baron Cohen, the film has received praise from critics.
|Birthday||February 28, 1990|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Alice Kremelberg
- Alice Kremelberg was born on February 28, 1990, in Long Island, New York, USA, according to her IMDb bio, and her age is 30 years old as of October 2020.
- She doesn’t have a Wiki page but you can read all about her in this article.
- Kremelberg has not revealed the information of her love life or relationships in the media, she likes to remain secretive about her dating life.
- The actress has a decent fan following on Instagram and has amassed more than 24,000 followers on the platform.
- She has shared the official page of her upcoming project The Trial of the Chicago 7.
- Her career started back in 2006 and with a small appearance on ‘Law & Order: Special Victims Unit’ in 2006. The same year she also had a role in ‘Guiding Light’.
- After that, she had several minor roles in films and TV shows before getting the role of Sorrel in Doomsday in 2016. She had the role till 2017.
- One of her most memorable roles came in 2018 when she was cast in ‘Orange Is the New Black’, she played the regular role of Nicole Eckelcamp in the series.
- She has many projects lined up many projects for 2020 including her upcoming drama film with Sacha Baron Cohen.
- Kremelberg has 47 credits according to her this source.