Amanda Brilhante is an American news reporter. She works for the One America News Network. Similarly, she hosts the daily news.
Amanda was appointed into the position in 2018. Likewise, she is the youngest person to hold the position. Furthermore, she is also a professional psychologist.
|Birthday||October 21, 1995|
|Education||University of California|
10 Facts on Amanda Brilhante
- Amanda Brilhante is an American news reporter and anchor. Born on October 21, 1995, Amanda is the age of 24 years old as of now. Likewise, her astrological sign is Libra.
- Although Amanda Brilhante is popular for her TV appearances, her Wikipedia is not written yet. But this following article provides interesting short bio about her.
- Brilhante is not only popular for her news delivery, but also for her charismatic beauty. In fact, Amanda’s height looks as tall as a supermodel. Furthermore, her body is slim and toned.
- Speaking about her love life, Amanda is not married with a husband yet. However, she is currently taken by her boyfriend named Jeffrey Parrish.
- The Net Worth for Amanda Brilhante in 2020 is being calculated right now. But she is certainly earning a good fortune with her unstoppable career.
- Brilhante grew up in San Diego, California along with her family. But few less information has been provided about Amanda’s parents and siblings.
- Moving into her education, Amanda attended the University of California at Santa Barbara. Likewise, she completed her bachelor’s degree in Psychology with an emphasis in Communication.
- During her undergrad degree, Brilhante was appointed as a research assistant for the college. Moreover, she worked in the Psychology department.
- In 2018, Amanda finally found her career destination with One America News Network. In addition, she first started as the Production Assistant for the channel.
- Brilhante made headlines after being promoted as the News Anchor for OAN. Furthermore, she is the youngest person to be appointed in the position.