Amanda Lund is an American actress and writer. You may recognize her as Officer Brooke from the 2015 hit movie “Goosebumps”.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Profession||Actress, Writer and Podcast Host|
Amanda’s other notable works include Blindspot (2019), Junekeeters (2016), and Fresh of the Boat (2015). She was recently seen in the TV series Space Force.
Furthermore, Lund also works as a writer and podcast host.
10 Facts on Amanda Lund
- Amanda Lund is an actress known for her role as Officer Brooke in the movie “Goosebumps”. However, her age and birthday are currently off the web.
- Amanda stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches (1.7m) tall. Likewise, she has a slim and lean body figure. Furthermore, her eyes are blue and her hair is blonde.
- Following her biography, Lund resides in Los Angeles, California. Hence, her nationality is American. In addition, she belongs to white ethnicity.
- The actress is currently married to her partner, Matt Gourley. Similarly, Matt is an actor and comedian popular for his podcasts. Moreover, Amanda and her husband have adopted a cat named Margaux.
- As for now, there is no Wiki page under the name Amanda Lund. Similarly, we were unable to gather information about her parents and other family members.
- In 2005, Lund officially stepped into the movie industry as an actress. She was seen in the movie short movie titled “Lonesome Bridge” as Lana.
- The actress is also a talented writer. As a matter of fact, she wrote around 12 episodes of the Ghost Girls (2013) and 1 episode of the Junketeers (2016).
- Apart from her Hollywood career, Amanda also runs a podcast network named EARIOS along with her friends. The podcast is dedicated to uplifting women in the entertainment industry.
- Lund’s net worth is currently under review. However, with her multiple successful careers, Amanda must be earning a decent amount of fortune.
- You can follow her on Instagram as @amandafunbuns. Moreover, she has amassed 8.7k followers on the platform to date.