Hilliary Begley is a 34 years old American comedian and actress from Asheville, North Carolina. She became popular for her role in the popular Netflix movie “Dumplin” where she played Aunt Lucy. She did not have any lines in the movie but her character has had an outsizing presence throughout the movie. In this movie, she got the chance to work with famous actress Jenifer Aniston. You can visit her IMDb profile to learn more about her acting career.
About 7 years ago Hilliary’s friends urged her to attend the open mic night at the former Bar of Soap in Asheville, now Del Vecchio’s. After frequent open mic appearances, she got her first paid gig as a comic.
Hilliary Begley does not have a good relationship with her mother, they barely speak on the phone. Hillary says her mother tricked her into legally surrendering custody of her daughter. Hilliary has a little brother Thomas.
10 Facts About Hilliary Begley
- Hilliary Begley was born in 1986 in Asheville, North Carolina. Her exact date of birth is not public information. She is 34 years old as of 2020.
- Hilliary Begley has a 13-year-old daughter.
- Begley received just $2,000 for her role in Dumplin.
- Hilliary was previously married but her current relationship status is unknown.
- She has appeared in two movies Dumplin’ (2018) and When We Last Spoke (2019).
- She has not shared how much she weighs but her body weight seems to be above average for her height.
- Hilliary has chosen not to share information regarding her net worth.
- Hilliary has spent her entire life in America. She is of American Nationality and white by ethnicity.
- Outside of her career, Hilliary is also interested in embroidery.
- Her Instagram account has 3,622 followers You can find her sharing her pictures and updates about her life in her Instagram account.