Andrea Andrade is a notable American actress known for her role in the movie titled The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (2020), Looking For Alaska (2019), and Reel Deed (2018) and many more. Her upcoming movie named The Tomorrow War will be released on July 23rd, 2021 directed by Chris McKay. According to the IMDB, she has credits for more than 25 television projects and movies.
However, she is a talented actress with an attractive personality. She has managed to win millions of hearts with her iconic role as Katie. She has a bright future in the film industry if she continues her career in the Hollywood industry.
|Birthday||July 18, 1990|
|Height||5 feet 7 inch (1.7 m)|
10 facts on Andrea Andrade
- Andrea Andrade was born on July 18, 1990. Her age is 30 years as of 2020. Her horoscope sign is Cancer.
- Her born place is in the United States. She belongs to an American nationality.
- Moving to her physical appearance, she has a decent height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m) tall including her average weight is 60 kg.
- Likewise, her body measurements are 36-24-36 with a perfect physique. Her eye and hair color is the same i.e. Brown.
- Her net worth is estimated to be around $1,000,000. Her salary is under review as of now.
- Discussing her relationship status, she might be dating someone but her boyfriend’s name is not shared on the internet.
- Her Instagram username is @theandreaandrade. She has crossed over thousands of followers on Instagram.
- Her name is not listed on Wikipedia. But we can find her on other sources such as IMDB, superstars, and so on.
- She hasn’t shared her parent’s details in the media. Indeed, she is quite secretive about her personal life.
- She is also available on Facebook and Twitter with a good number of followers.