Robert Bauer is the husband of the American political strategist, Anita Dunn. His wife, Anita has also been given the responsibility as the Acting White House Communications Director. And, she had served in this position since 2009.
On the other hand, Robert is an attorney, quite accomplished one, if we may add. And, we say that as he has been of service as White House Counsel under President Barack Obama. Now, in order to get him to know better, we have brought some facts about Anita Dunn’s husband, Robert Bauer.
|Age||68 years old|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||Phillips Exeter Academy, Harvard College, and University of Virginia School of Law|
— Jayce Kingstone (@JayceKingstone) July 11, 2017
10 Facts on Robert Bauer
- Robert Bauer (born on 22 February 1952) is an American attorney, most popular for working as a white house counsel for Barack Obama. His age is 68 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Anita Dunn’s husband, Robert was previously a partner at Perkins Coie, an international law firm.
- Moving on to his children and family members, he has four children. And, since two of his sons are married, he has two daughters-in-law as well.
- For education, Robert had joined Harvard College after graduating from Phillips Exeter Academy. And, he also went to the University of Virginia School of Law.
- Robert Bauer is from the Democratic Political Party.
- As of now, he is also the Professor of the Practice and Distinguished Scholar. And, he teaches at NYU School of Law.
- Born in New York City, he is of American nationality. In the same way, Bauer is of white ethnicity.
- He does not seem to have accounts on social media such as Instagram and Twitter. However, he is on Facebook.
- He and his wife, Anita Dunn have already become grandparents. They have three grandchildren.
- In a Newsweek magazine, Robert Bauer and Anita Dunn were announced as the new power couple in Washington in the year 2008.