Anna Eberstein is a world-class Swedish director and television producer. Anna Eberstein is a businesswoman who is in the limelight because of her outstanding production on television. Anna Eberstein is the co-founder of a slipper company named Ace Slipper. She is the wife of Hugh Grant, one of the biggest and most influential people in the field of the entertainment industry.
|Parents||Susanne Eberstein and Hans Eberstein|
|Net Worth||$6 Million|
Anna Eberstein is currently on the headline after they reveal their news regarding them suffering from COVID-19 back in February. In a recent interview, he gave in A Late Show with Stephen Colbert he revealed talked about it. He even revealed that he has difficulties in breathing.
10 Facts on Anna Eberstein:
- Anna Eberstein was born in Sweden in 1979.
- Anna’s age as of 2020 is exactly 41 years old however she hasn’t revealed her exact date of birth in public yet.
- Tv producer Anna Eberstein started her professional career at an early age as a businesswoman and is also the owner of Ace&Me and Ace Slippers.
- Hugh Grant and his wife Anna were suffering from COVID-19 back in February as her husband had difficulties in breathing and could not even smell any thing.
- Anna and Eberstein have 3 children together however her husband Hugh has 2 other children with his previous relationship.
- Talking about her family she is the daughter of Susanne Eberstein and Hans Eberstein as she has opened up about her parents.
- She doesn’t have her own Instagram account as she has stayed away from all kinds of social media.
- Talking about Anna’s married life she married Hugh back in 2018 when they had their all 3 children and they have been together for almost 5 years as of 2020.
- Her net worth as of 2020 is more than 6 million dollars including all earnings and investments.
- Talking about her nationality she holds Swedish citizenship and belongs to a white ethnic group.