Nicole Richie is a famous actress. She is also a fashion designer and a television personality. She has been in the spotlight for her skills in fashion. She has appeared in the TV series name The Simple life. She got lots of attention from the media after her work in The Simple Life. She started gaining lots of fame after that.
Nicole Richie has also worked as a judge in the Fashion star which a reality competition show. She is the founder of House of Harlow which is her lifestyle brand. This brand has earned lots of names in the circle of famous celebrities. She is the writer of her two novels.
|Parents||Peter Michael Escovedo (biological father), Karen Moss (biological mother) and Lionel Richie (adoptive father), Brenda Harvey (adoptive mother)|
10 Facts on Nicole Richie:
- Nicole Richie was born on September 21, 1981, in Berkeley, California, United States. At the present time, she has aged 39 years old.
- She started to be on the frame in 1996. She was just 15 years old when she started getting attention from the audience.
- She is married to her husband Joel Madden who is a famous singer, musician, and guitarist. They are married and living together since 2010.
- Moving on to her parents, it’s complicated, she was born to her biological parents they are Peter Michael Escovedo (biological father), Karen Moss (biological mother) but she was adopted and raised by their adoptive parents they are Lionel Richie (adoptive father), and Brenda Harvey (adoptive mother).
- There is information about her available on Wikipedia.
- Nicole Richie is active on her Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Sofia Richie is the younger sister of Nicole who is in a relationship with a man who is 15 years older than her and is the father of 3 children.
- Her sister Sofia is not adopted.
- Nicole Richie is the mother of her two children.
- She is the adoptive sister of her Sofia. But they very close to each other.