Artturi Lehkonen is an active and notable Finnish ice hockey player. He currently signed a three-year contract with the Montreal Canadiens of the National Hockey League (NHL). In the 2013 NHL entry draft, he was first waived by the Canadiens in the second round (55th overall).
It looks like, he has followed his father’s footsteps. His father, Ismo Lehkonen is also a former professional hockey player and head coach of TUTO Hockey, and his mother, Riitta Lehkonen is a housewife. There are no details about her mother’s profession in the media. Moving on to his early life, Artturi Lehkonen made his first international debut with Finland’s men’s national team in the 2015-16 Euro Hockey Tour.
10 Facts on Artturi Lehkonen
- Artturi Lehkonen was born on the 4th of July in 1995. He is 25 years of age as of 2021.
- According to Wikipedia, Artturi has participated in various national and international championships. Also, he has made his country proud by winning the Le Mat Trophy in 2016.
- Artturi Lehkonen is available on Twitter and Instagram with a good number of devotees.
- Discussing his physical appearance, Artturi Lehkonen has a tall height of 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm) tall and weighs 81 kg. As a sports person, he has to pay special attention to his body.
- Artturi Lehkonen hasn’t revealed a single sign of his probable girlfriend or partner in the media. However, he is not married and enjoying his life with his family and friend.
- As we all know, Artturi Lehkonen is a pro hockey player. His estimated net worth or average salary in the year 2020 is estimated around $2.4 million, according to capfriendly.
- Artturi was born in Piikkio and raised in Turku. Hence, his nationality is Finnish.
- Besides that, Lehkonen is a fan or supporter of Arsenal FC.
- His position in the team is left-wing and snaps the puck with his left hand.
- He seems to be a trained hockey player. Although, his academic details are still unknown.