Austin Ekeler is a 25 years old professional footballer from the United States. He joined Eaton High School and played football from his high school time where he joined his first football team “The Fightin’ Reds”.
The footballer currently plays for Los Angeles Chargers in National Football League (NFL). His playing position is running back and he is regarded as one of the best running back players in America. If you want to know more about Austin and don’t forget to check the following 10 facts about him.
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
10 Facts On Austin Ekeler
- Austin Ekeler was born on May 17, 1995, in Colorado, United States of America. As of 2020, his age is 25.
- The footballer has an average height. He measures 5 feet 10 inches which is 1.78 meters.
- Talking about his weight, Austin measures 91kg which is 200 lbs, he has an athletic body structure.
- There is a Wikipedia biography dedicated to the professional American footballer, Austin where there is information about his football career.
- Austin is currently dating his girlfriend, Taylor Frick, a personal trainer.
- After playing for his High school team, Austin was signed by the Chargers and played his college football at Western Colorado. Austin currently is playing for the Los Angeles Chargers which is the reputed club of the National Football League.
- Austin has been able to accumulate an adequate amount of wealth through his football career. His net worth is expected to be approximately 1.6 million dollars.
- He made his Major league Baseball debut in 2015 on September 3rd playing for Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Austin is suffering from a hyperextended knee and a hamstring injury. He suffered from this injury this Sunday on October 4.
- The Instagram account of Astin has 83.7k followers and his Twitter account has 23.5k followers. He is active on both social media platforms.