Brandon Leake has made history in America’s Got Talent by being the first spoken-word artist ever to get a golden buzzer. And, if you have watched his performance then you know that he truly deserved it. His poem was expressive and the way he delivered it was just outstanding
All the judges were moved by his talent and the emotions he brought out through his performance were strong. The poem he had written was about his sister who had passed away. His performance even teared up Sofia Vergara as she had gone through the tragedy of losing a sibling too.
|Age||27 years old|
|Profession||Spoken-word Artist, Motivational Speaker|
|Siblings||Danielle Marie Gibson|
10 Facts on Brandon Leake
- Brandon Leake (born in the year 1993) is an American spoken-word artist and the founder and CEO of Called To Move. His age is 27 years old.
- His sister, Danielle Marie Gibson’s age was 8 months old when she died in the year 1997.
- He is married to his wife, Anna Leake. And, she has a pet cat.
- He and his wife have a daughter whose name is Aaliyah. Likewise, you can find some of her photos on Brandon’s social media.
- Moving on to his family, he grew up with a single mother. And, he recalls having a loving home environment back then despite some of the problems he had to face.
- His brief bio can be found on the official page of Called To Move.
- He comes from his hometown, Stockton, California. So, he is of American nationality. His ethnicity is black.
- Talking about his job, he is a motivational speaker. He is also the founder of Called To Move which he started at Simpson University.
- Speaking of his parents, he was raised by his single-mother, Carla Leake-Gibson.
- He is active on Instagram. And, he has amassed the follower’s count of over 6.8 thousand already.