C.J. Valleroy is a famous American actor who became quite a known face in the movie industry by acting in the movie Unbroken. The actor became highly interested in the movie industry at the age of 6 and he attempted to break into the acting industry at a very young age.
|Birthday||January 11, 1999|
Taking a closer look at C.J. Valleroy’s Instagram profile we can clearly tell that he is living a luxurious life and he travels a lot. You will also find C.J. dancing on his Instagram and he was also featured on Elen Show. As of October 2020, C.J. Valleroy has not revealed his girlfriend and he maybe possibly single.
10 Facts on C.J. Valleroy
- C.J. Valleroy is an American movie actor born on January 11, 1999. The actor C.J. was birth and raised in Oklahoma which is a state in the South Central region.
- According to the IMDB profile, C.J. Valleroy was highly inspired by Angelina Jolie. In the movie broken C.J. Valleroy got to act as a young character in the movie directed by Angelina.
- C.J. Valleroy is just at the age of 21 and his work can be highly praised by the audience. He has contributed a lot to this acting industry.
- The actor C.J. became working actively in 2009 when he was 10 years old. C.J. started his acting career by modeling and dancing.
- After he migrated to Los Angeles, C.J. Valleroy got the opportunity to portray in a Deadtime Stories. It was also his first TV series debut.
- Moving on to Instagram, C.J. Valleroy is active on Instagram with the Instagram handle cj_valleroy where he is verified. Currently, C.J. is having 4.3K followers all thanks to his fans.
- According to famousbirthdays site, C.J. Valleroy’s sun sign is Capricorn.
- The actor C.J. Valleroy’s height details are missing and he seems to be standing at the height of over 5 feet and 9 inches.
- C.J. Valleroy has disclosed his parents in his Instagram handle but their concrete details are missing.
- No information has been given regarding the net worth of C.J. The actor earns huge revenue from movies, TV series, brand deals, and many more.