Carrie Severino is a professional American lawyer who has been currently serving as the president of The Judicial Crisis Network. At the age of 43 years, she has further expanded her profession to a writer as well as a public speaker.
|Birthday||January 21, 1977|
|Profession||Lawyer, Writer, Public Speaker|
|Parents||Mark Campbell and Marti Campbell|
|Husband||Roger Thomas Severino|
|Education||Duke University, Michigan University, Harvard Law School|
She had begun her professional career in the year 2004 when she worked as a law clerk in the US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit. As a law clerk, she also worked in The Becket Fund for Religious Liberty and Supreme Court of the USA.
Must read from @guypbenson 👇
“Fact Check: Correcting a Blizzard of Progressive Lies About SCOTUS and ‘Court Packing’”https://t.co/gP8cy1ZJqO
— Carrie Severino (@JCNSeverino) October 12, 2020
From August 2008 until April 2010, she worked for Georgetown University Law Center as their Olin/Searle fellow as well as Dean’s Visiting Scholar. Carrie is also considered to be the co-author of Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court at Regnery Publishing.
10 Facts on Carrie Severino:
- Talking about Carrie Severino’s family at the beginning, she was born to Mark Campbell and Marti Campbell.
- Moving on to her married life, her husband’s name is Roger Thomas Severino who currently serves as the director of the US Department of Health and Human Services.
- The estimated net worth of Carrie is currently under calculation and it will be known in the future for sure.
- No such information about her wearing a wig is available at the moment.
- Since we cannot find her on Wikipedia, we need to search her bio on LinkedIn.
- Currently, Carrie has been serving as the president of The Judicial Crisis Network.
- We can follow her on Twitter where she has gained nearly 18.4 thousand followers until now.
- She had first completed her BS degree in Biology from Duke University. Later, she completed her MA degree in Linguistics from Michigan University and finally, received her JD degree from Harvard Law School.
- As per reports claimed by Marathi TV, Carrie and her husband share a total of six children.
- Coming to her nationality, she is definitely American.