Cassie Compton, an American teenager who has been missing for more than 6 years, may have been spotted on a TikTok video. She was last seen in September 2014 and has not come in contact ever since.
A TikTok video shot in Stuttgart, Arkansas, shows a person in the background who resembles her face. The video went viral in no time. The Stuttgart County Police are following every lead possible to locate the missing girl.
Quick Facts: Cassie Compton Missing Age, Parents And Instagram: How Old?
Cassie Compton disappeared in September 2014 when she was 15 years old. Despite a thorough search, the police have not been able to locate her. Her case was almost forgotten but a TikTok video has breathed it back to life.
Here are a few facts to know about the Arkansas missing girl.
Cassie Compton, then-15, went missing in September of 2014, and today authorities are taking a close look at a TikTok video that may possibly be the missing teen from Stuttgart, in Arkansas County.https://t.co/DLB1dqxdTy
— KTAL NBC 6 News (@NBC6News) January 14, 2021
10 Facts on Cassie Compton
- Cassie Compton is an American missing girl from Arkansas who has not been found for more than 6 years.
- Moreover, Cassie Compton went missing at the age of 15. She will currently be around 21 years old at the moment.
- She disappeared in September 2014 from Arkansas, United States. No one has seen her ever since.
- Cassie Compton had become a national concern then. Her parents and family did everything they could to find it.
- Likewise, her photos and videos were circulated all over social media. Cassie Compton was viral on Instagram and Facebook.
- And recently, she has been suspected to appear in a TikTok video.
- The Stuttgart County Police are investigating the TikTok video and the place it was shot. They are trying their best.
- However, no suspects have been found and they have not arrested anyone either.
- And most importantly, Cassie Compton is still missing. Finding her is the only priority at the moment.
- She has been missing for more than 6 years now. Hope she will be reunited with her family soon.