Chavante Mack is an American actress and singer. She is known for appearing in the TV-series “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” (2012-2019)
|Birthday||March 9, 1984|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
The series portrays Chavante’s Hip-hop journey. Furthermore, Mack has released songs such as 420 For Christmas and Molly.
10 facts on Chavante Mack
- Chavante Mack (born on March 9, 1984) is an actress and singer. She is the age of 36 years old. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Following her bio, Chavante was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Hence, she is American by nationality. In addition, she belongs to black ethnicity.
- The actress stands at a height of 5 feet and 5 inches tall. Likewise, her body figure is slim and toned. Furthermore, she has brown eyes and black hair.
- Although Mack is well known in the entertainment industry, she doesn’t own a Wikipedia page to date. Likewise, details about her parents and siblings are off the web.
- In 2017, Chavante became a mother to her daughter, Ginger Specelle Mosley. Likewise, Ginger’s father is rapper Made man. However, Mack has not disclosed her current status with her baby daddy or boyfriend.
- According to her IMDb profile, Mack began her TV career via the series “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” (2012-2019). Similarly, she appeared in 16 episodes of the show as herself.
- In 2020, Chavante starred in the movie “Turnt”. Likewise, she portrayed the role of Zina Holloway. Moreover, she is currently busy working on many future projects.
- Apart from her acting career, Mack is a rising rapper and hip-hop artist. Her notable works include 420 For Christmas, Molly, and Booty Juice.
- No official source has confirmed Chavante’s net worth yet. However, with her multiple successful careers, she must be earning a handsome fortune.
- You can follow her on Instagram as @iamchemack. As a matter of fact, she has amassed 316k followers on the platform to date. Furthermore, her Twitter handle is @cheismack.