Most people are sending condolence over the death of the legendary US Air Force officer and test pilot Chuck Yeager. Praised as “the fastest man alive,” he died at the age of 97 on 7 December 2020. And, the most disheartened person now is his wife, Victoria Scott D’Angelo. Victoria was not a first wife, but she lived out the final years of her life with her husband, Chuck.
Professionally, Victoria Scott D’Angelo is an actress known for her acting in the movie Witness in 1985. Explore more in details about her bio, lifestyle, and personal life in the below facts!
|Name||Victoria Scott D’Angelo|
|Education||University of Virginia|
Fr @VictoriaYeage11 It is w/ profound sorrow, I must tell you that my life love General Chuck Yeager passed just before 9pm ET. An incredible life well lived, America’s greatest Pilot, & a legacy of strength, adventure, & patriotism will be remembered forever.
— Chuck Yeager (@GenChuckYeager) December 8, 2020
10 Facts On Victoria Scott D’Angelo
- Victoria Scott D’Angelo is currently 63 years old, as confirmed by Hitc. In fact, she was 36 years younger than her late husband, Chuck Yeager.
- She was born and raised in a rich family. Her parents were from Philadelphia, the US. So, she holds an American nationality.
- Talking about her family, Scott’s father worked as a lawyer. On the other hand, her mother was a social worker. She was even highlighted for convincing Betty Ford to go public with her alcoholism.
- Victoria completed her graduation with a drama degree from the University of Virginia in 1980. Furthermore, she earned a business degree at Columbia University in 1985.
- Her first movie contract was happened to sign coincidentally. While she was waiting for the train, she met the filming crew, who were filming the Harrison Ford film Witness. Soon, after her interaction with them, she landed a small role in the movie.
- Victoria’s relationship with her love Chuck Yeager has a tragic end. Together since their marriage in August 2003, Victoria holds her hubby’s hand till his last breath.
- She and Chuck had their first meeting in March 2000 while they were hiking in Los Angeles. Afterward, they began dating, and three years later, they got married.
- Together, they don’t share any children. However, from Chuck’s former relationship, they had four kids.
- Her late husband, Chuck Yeager, passed away on 7 December 2020 at 97. Victoria was the one who confirmed Chuck’s death. However, she didn’t reveal the cause of his death.
- Victoria Scott D’Angelo’s name is not enlisted on the Wikipedia page. However, her bio is incorporated by IMDB and our website.