Chum Ehelepola is a popular actor and director famed for both TV and movie appearances. The New Zealand-born actor fell in the media focus for his role in Disney’s highly anticipated drama film titled Mulan.
|Age||40 – 45|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches approx.|
Mulan featuring Liu Yifei in the lead was supposed to release in March 2020. However, the release of Mulan as halted due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Now, it is set to go on air on Disney+.
Apart from Mulan, Chum is highly credited for his role as Steve in No Activity and Anil in Lodge 49.
10 Facts About Chum Ehelepola
- Chum Ehelepola is a New Zealand born actor. He began his acting career, playing Dr. Ravi Jayawardener in the series The Surgeon in 2005. He appeared in 8 episodes of the series.
- Fast forward to
- Though he was born in New Zealand, Chum holds Australian nationality. His ethnicity is brown.
- As per his Twitter page, he currently lives in Sydney, Australia. You can find him on Twitter as @ChumEhelepola.
- You can also find him on Instagram. His Insta hand is @chumehelepola. He has 1.1k followers on his Instagram.
- At present, Chum is busy with this stint as Joseph, a Sri Lankan refugee in ABC’s show titled The Straits. The Straits is a new ABC TV show.
- Chum has been in the business since 2005, still, he does not have a Wikipedia biography. So, the details of his age and birthday are still missing.
- As of now, the Mulan actor appears to be around 40 to 45 years of age.
- If you check his Instagram page, he has described himself as a family man. Well, he could be very close to his parents. Also, he might have a lovely wife and some kids.
- Thus far, the detail about Chum’s personal life has not been in the media outlets.