Clara Burel Age: Know about the tennis player in this article read till the end.
Clara Burel is a tennis player from France. She made the finals of two Grand Slam junior tournaments and won two silver medals at the Youth Summer Olympics in singles. She became the junior world No. 1 in 2018.
In the summer of 2019, she began training with her new mentor, Alexia Dechaume; she also works with Thierry Champion.
She begins playing tennis when s was six years old; Clara’s favorite surface is hard, and her favorite shot is the forehand. When she is not on the stand, she enjoys listening to a variety of music and spending time with her family and friends.
Clara Burel Age And Height Details
Clara is 19 years of age in 2021. She was born on 24th March of 2001. She is from France, so her nationality is France.
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
Burel is 5 feet and 7 inches in height. However, we don’t have info on her weight and body measurements.
Some Facts On Clara Burel
- Clara Burel is a family girl, and her mother is Stephanie, and her father’s name is Vincent. And as her siblings, she has two sisters, and her sisters are Lola and Jade.
- Clara has no boyfriend and is single as nothing is mentioned about her dating history and we found nothing on her social media as well.
- The Professional right-handed tennis Player’s salary is unknown and so is her net worth but recently she won $315,684 and we assume she earns well and has a swooping net worth as per the Sofascore she has a career total of 263.1K €.
- She is present on Instagram as claraburel_ and has 17k followers, She is also on Twitter as @clara_burel and has around 3k followers.
- Burel advanced to the junior singles finals of three main tournaments in 2018, including the Australian Open, the US Open, and the Youth Summer Olympics (YOG). She also captured the mixed doubles bronze medal at the YOG with compatriot Hugo Gaston.