Recently in November 2020, cosplayer Bryony Anne Harris’ former fiance Heavy D a.k.a. Colin Newell died. The reason for Heavy D’s death is not known. Heavy D was best known for his appearance on reality TV series titled Big Brother. He appeared in the TV show in 2016.
|Name||Bryony Anne Harris|
|Birthday||30 May 1995|
|Age||25 years old|
Heavy D is survived by his daughter whom he shares with his ex-fiance Bryony Anne Harris. Here are some lesser-known facts about Bryony Anne Harris you might want to know.
10 Facts on Bryony Anne Harris
- Bryony Anne Harris is a cosplayer and a social media personality. She is best known as the former fiance of late TV personality Heavy D whose real name is Colin Newell.
- Anne Harris’ former fiance Heavy D died in November of 2020. Heavy D was known for his appearance on the reality TV series Celebrity Big Brother.
- Bryony Anne Harris dated for some time before calling off their relationship in 2017. After splitting from Heavy D, Bryony revealed that she was pregnant with Colin’s child.
- She has a daughter named Rory. Rory is 14 months old. Bryony is a single mother.
- Bryony is around 20 years younger than her late former fiance. She is now 25 years of age now.
- Bryony Anne Harris was born on 30 May 1995, as seen on her Twitter account. Her sun sign is Gemini.
- You can find Bryony Anne Harris on social media like Instagram and Twitter. She is on Twitter as @bryonyaharris. You can also find her on YouTube.
- As seen on her Twitter account, Bryony is from Sussex, the United Kingdom. And regarding her nationality, she is a British national.
- Many of you might know, Anne Harris does not have a Wikipedia biography. The detail on her family and parents is not known.
- Her net worth and annual income are under review.