Deborah Bashir is recognized as the spouse of the famous English journalist Martin Bashir. Martin is currently working as a regional editor at BBC News and is very much popular among people all over the world.
However, Martin has fallen seriously will due to COVID-19, and everyone at BBC and his entire family is wishing him a speedy recovery. He also had been treated for a brain tumor in 2008 although he was very much bold about his condition. The journalist has a very strong family and they have been continuously helping him cheer up and trying to make him happy.
Martin Bashir: BBC journalist ‘seriously unwell’ from Covid https://t.co/nPS6L9wk2l
— BBC News (UK) (@BBCNews) October 21, 2020
10 Facts on Deborah Bashir
- Deborah Bashir is popularly known to be the wife of the famous journalist and regional editor at BBC News, Martin Bashir. However, her age and birthplace couldn’t be acquired yet.
- She holds a British nationality however there is no information about her ethnic and religious background yet.
- Mrs. Bashir stands very tall with a thin body however there is no exact measurement of height and weight available at present.
- There is no information about her family background and siblings but she is expected to be from a decent and humble one.
- There is also no distinct information about her educational background and qualifications but she is expected to be a very intelligent and smart woman.
- Deborah has remained very supportive of Martin and helped him through every twists and turn of life wholeheartedly.
- The couple shares three beautiful children however even their names and information is not disclosed yet.
- She is clearly not active on any social media handles due to which there is not much information about her.
- There is no legit detail about her net worth and salary however she is expected to make a decent amount of money.
- Deborah doesn’t own a Wikipedia profile due to which there are lots of details that are yet to be acquired.