Carolyn Chambers is the ex-wife of a famous professional national league footballer Deion Sanders. She is a growing actress and a producer who had just stepped into the film industry has been sensational with her few movies. She is a very humble, sweet, and loving character who is very close to her children despite not being with them due to legal matters.
Carolyn Chambers and her husband aren’t together as they got separated. Carolyn even could get to see their children because of their legal matter made by her husband Sanders. Chambers is probably in her later 40 but still is very young and dedicated to her professional life and her career.
|Children||Deiondra Sanders, Deion Sanders Jr|
|Divorce||Divorced in 1998|
— Deion Sanders (@DeionSanders) September 21, 2020
10 Facts on Carolyn Chambers:
- Carolyn Chambers was born in the United States of America probably in the late 1970s.
- Her age as of 2020 is approximately 46 years old however she hasn’t talked much about her exact date of birth.
- Carolyn Chambers was married to Deion and has two children Daughter Deiondra Sanders and Son Deion Sanders Jr and they are currently staying with their father.
- Carolyn Chambers Deion Sanders’s Ex-Wife ended their relationship term way back in 1998 and it has already been 2 decades they have been apart.
- She hasn’t mentioned much about her personal family matter as she has stayed away from all the public limelight.
- She isn’t as popular as her Ex-Husband Deion so she is not featured on Wikipedia, unlike her ex-husband.
- Her height is approximately 5 feet and 5 inches tall which is about 165cm.
- Carolyn’s net worth has been revealed yet however her Ex-Husband’s net worth is more than $40 million.
- Her husband is a former American footballer and a baseball player and now the head coach of Jackson State University.
- Carolyn Ex-Husband is currently dating an American businesswoman, television presenter, and a host Tracey Edmonds.