Ella Emhoff is famous for being the daughter of Douglas Emhoff. Douglas is the husband of the United States Vice Presidential candidate, Kamala Harris. Hence, that makes Ella a step-daughter of the present US Senator, Kamala Harris,
Kamala Harris has been officially elected as Joe Biden’s Vice president for the 2020 campaign. The US Senator is quite a famous politician among the people as well. And her Jamaican and Indian descent makes her even more likely to be elected as people are so craving for change. There’s not much time left though, as the elections are scheduled on November 3.
|Parents||Douglas Emhoff, Kerstin Emhoff|
10 Facts on Ella Emhoff
- Ella Emhoff is the step-daughter of the United States’ Democrat Vice Presidential candidate for the 2020 elections, Kamala Harris.
- As of now, Ella seems to be around 20 years of age. She looks quite young in her recent pictures.
- As for her family, she was born to Douglas Emhoff and his ex-wife, Kerstin Emhoff.
- Similarly, she also has a brother, Cole Emhoff. The children seemingly have a great relationship with Harris.
- As per the sources, Ella and her brother, address Kamala Harris as “Mommala.” All of them share a healthy relationship with each other.
- Moving on, Ella is also present on Instagram. She has more than 19000 followers on the platform.
- As for her boyfriend, she doesn’t seem to be dating at the moment. She is not spotted with anyone on social media that can be implied as her boyfriend.
- However, Ella does not have a Wikipedia biography at the moment. But her step-mother does have one dedicated to her.
- But the articles written about her can be found all over the internet. After all, she got famous due to her exquisitely popular family.
- Similarly, the facts about her net worth and childhood are not known yet.