Dylan Sloane is an American actor. You may recognize him as Chad from “A Million Little Things” (2018-2019).
|Height||6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m)|
Dylan is professionally working as an actor since 2006. His notable works include “The Past Never Dies” (2019), Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (2019), and Dinosaur Train (2011).
10 Facts on Dylan Sloane
- Dylan Sloane is an actor of 24 years old age. He is known for characters like Chad from “A Million Little Things” (2018-2019) and Bryce from “The Past Never Dies” (2019).
- Although he has made himself a name in the industry, the Wikipedia page for Dylan Solane is still absent. So, information about his birthday is also scarce.
- Dylan is a tall height of 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m). Likewise, his body is muscular and his eyes are blue coloured.
- It is normal for celebrities to stay single, as they rarely get time for love life. Similarly, Dylan’s girlfriend is still a mystery. According to our sources, he is still living a bachelor life.
- Dylan has 5 posts on his Instagram account @dylan.sloane. Moreover, around 650 people already follow him on the app.
- In 2006, Solane officially started his show-biz career with the role of James in the short movie “Gravity Boy“. Following his debut role, he was cast in movies like “The One Night” (2008).
- The actor is an American citizen. In fact, he was raised by a white family. Speaking about his parents and siblings, not many details have been provided about their identity.
- As of 2020, Sloane’s net worth is under review. But, he must have a high earning salary like most of the actors and actresses.
- Acting isn’t Dylan’s only passion. As a matter of fact, he is a highly-skilled singer and musician. Furthermore, he loves playing the guitar and singing to it.
- Solane’s most recent works include the TV movie “Aurora Teagarden Mysteries: Heist and Seek” (2020). Likewise, he was seen as Phillip Pifer in the Mystery movie.