Elizabeth Kreiselmaier is a famous female politician and a doctor. Elizabeth is on the ballot for the US House representatives of Washington’s 6th congressional district. She is a member of the Republic political party which is the biggest political in the nation and politics in America is also known as the biggest politics scenario in the world. She made her way to the general election after standing second on the primary election Darek Kilmer of Democratic party.
Elizabeth Kreiselmaier by profession she is a PhD holder and doctor of philosophy who has been serving several people from her job and now she is on the political campaign and hoping to win and run a political reign in order to be a public servant and serve the community and its people on November 3, 2020.
|Net Worth||Approx $1million|
— Elizabeth for Congress (@cleanupthehouse) September 2, 2020
10 Facts on Elizabeth Kreiselmaier:
- Elizabeth Kreiselmaier was born on June 26, 1960, in Berkeley, California, USA.
- Elizabeth’s age as of 2020 is exactly 60 years old yet very determined candidate for her election.
- Elizabeth Kreiselmaier’s husband’s name is Paul and they have been married for almost 20 years but they have not quite opened up about their marriage date yet.
- Elizabeth and her husband Paul have a son together Brent who recently enrolled in the university to pursue his higher studies.
- She is a member of the Republic Political Party where there are more than 33 million active members.
- Elizabeth Kreiselmaier is a politician who is a program director and research scientist by profession.
- Talking about her education she completed her Ph.D. degree in Special Education, Management, and Counseling Psychology from the University of Oregon.
- She follows Christian religions and is very dedicated and strict while following her religious norms and values.
- Her net worth is approximately one million dollars and could be even more as she hasn’t unveiled her exact net worth yet.
- Elizabeth has her own political campaign website cleanupthehouse.com where she has mentioned her personal as well as her professional career details.