Emily Carey is an English actress who is best known for playing young Diana Prince in the Warner Bros movie “Wonder Woman.” Similarly, she has also featured in the BBC One’s series, Casualty. She portrays the role of “Grace Beauchamp” in the show.
As of recent, Emily has starred in Iplayer’s “Get Even.” She portrays the major character, Mika Cavanaugh in the British Teen Drama. Apart from that, she has appeared in the movies, “Anastasia” and “Tomb Raider:” as well. The young actress has achieved a lot and she really has a great career ahead of her.
|Birthday||April 30, 2003|
10 Facts on Emily Carey
- Emily Carey is a British actress known for her role in the shows like “Get Even” and “Casualty.” She also portrayed the young adult version of Gal Gadot, in Wonder Woman.
- Moreover, she is just 17 years of age at the moment. She was born on April 30, 2003.
- Likewise, she has a decent height of around 5 feet. She is extravagantly pretty and talented.
- Similarly, Emily celebrates her birthday on April 30 every year with her friends and family. Also, her zodiac sign is Taurus.
- Moving on, she is yet to dive into the dating world. Hence, she doesn’t have a boyfriend and is single.
- Furthermore, she has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography as well. Despite her young age, she has achieved a lot in her life.
- Talking about her parents, her mother, Sarah MacDonnell is an actress and a talent agent herself. Her mother was a source of motivation for her to follow acting.
- Moreover, the actress was born in North London, United Kingdom. Hence, her nationality is English.
- As for her net worth, she has made a lot of money through her acting. But the exact figures are yet to be determined.
- Besides, she also does modeling. Her show “Get Even” is available on Netflix as of now.