Hélène Devynck Wikipedia. Here are a few facts to know about the author Emmanuel Carrere’s wife’s Age and Instagram.
Best known for being the former wife of popular author and novelist, Emmanuel Carrere, Hélène had a prolific career as a journalist and TV personality herself. However, she didn’t pursue that career for long.
Following the divorce, her ex-husband published a book, Yoga. Devynck, however, didn’t like the facts mentioned in the book and accused him of abolishing spousal contracts. The publicity of the book was halted then.
Hélène Devynck Wikipedia: Who is the journalist?
Hélène Devynck doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography as she is mostly famous for her former husband.
Moreover, she started her journalism career as an editorial of TF1 during the late 1980s. She spent more than two decades with the media company and decided to start-up her own little business in 2010.
As of now, she is the owner of a communication company.
Devynck Age: How old is Emmanuel Carrere wife?
Hélène Devynck is currently 44 years of age. She is French by nationality.
Born and raised in Paris, the journalist celebrates her birthday on November 28 every year. Hence, her birth sign is Saggitarius.
Some Unknown Facts on Hélène Devynck
- Unfortunately, Hélène Devynck is not present on Instagram. But you can find her rarely used profile on Facebook.
- Devynck was one of the eight women who testified in the rape case against Patrick d’Arvor.
- The journalist stated that he approached sexual violence against her. The testify was openly published in the newspaper, Le Monde.
- Moreover, she accumulated a lot of fame for being the wife of an acclaimed french writer, Emmanuel Carrere. The couple divorced in March 2020 after being married for 9 years.
- Similarly, the couple shares a daughter, Jeanne, with each other.