Lakisha Jackson Wesseling is the spouse of late Chris Wesseling. She is a Digital Content Editor at NFL media. Likewise, she is also known as the former TV producer at FOX.
Lakisha’s husband, Chris Wesseling, was famous for his NFL analysis. Chris recently passed away from cancer. Furthermore, he left Lakisha and their one son in memory.
Quick Facts: Chris Wesseling Wife Lakisha Jackson Wesseling: Do They Have Any Children?
|Name||Lakisha Jackson Wesseling|
|Profession||Digital content writer|
|Education||Southern Illinois University Edwardsville|
Rest in heaven, Chris Wesseling ❤️ pic.twitter.com/og5CXrFfac
— Lakisha Jackson Wesseling (@LakishaJackson) February 6, 2021
10 Facts on Lakisha Jackson Wesseling
- Lakisha Jackson Wesseling is the wife of late Chris Wesseling. Chris Wesseling was a popular NFL writer and analyst. Unfortunately, he passed away in 2021.
- As for now, Lakisha Jackson Wesseling’s age is not disclosed. Nevertheless, she looks like she is around her middle age.
- Lakisha and Chris tied the knot in 2009. Moreover, Chris fought with cancer even before getting married. On the other hand, Lakisha took care of her husband in his hard times.
- Speaking about her children, Lakisha Jackson Wesseling has a son with Chris Wesseling. Likewise, he is named Lincoln. Furthermore, Lincoln is still a toddler.
- The single mother is a resident of Los Angeles, California. Similarly, Lakisha Jackson Wesseling comes from a family of black ethnicity. But, details about her parents are not revealed.
- Lakisha Jackson Wesseling has not been featured by Wikipedia yet. Besides, she lives by her husband’s name and fame now.
- The Net Worth for Lakisha Jackson Wesseling is under calculations. However, considering her huge popularity, Lakisha must be living a decent life. Additionally, Chris has left good fortune for the family as well.
- Lakisha shared the sad news in her Twitter account @LakishaJackson. Likewise, her post received over 50k retweets. In the same way, she has attracted over 9.5k followers.
- Similar to her husband, Lakisha is also involved in the media industry. In fact, she is employed as a Digital Content Editor at NFL Media.
- Lakisha is an alumnus of the Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. Likewise, she completed her bachelor’s degree in Mass communication.