Gladys Berejiklian, as the Premier of New South Wales, has built an influential career as a politician. With her values of integrity and hard work, she has never failed to get the tasks done in the best way possible.
However, when it comes to her personal life, Gladys has maintained a healthy distance from the media. But, this has never stopped people from asking questions about her partner and children. So, to clear these things out, we have listed a few facts on Gladys Berejiklian down below about her husband, children, and more.
|Age||50 years old|
|Parents||Krikor and Arsha Berejiklian|
|Education||North Ryde High School and University of Sydney|
10 Facts on Gladys Berejiklian
- Gladys Berejiklian (born on 22 September 1970) is an Australian politician who is popular as the Premier of NSW. Her age is 50 years old. and, her zodiac sign is Virgo.
- Talking about her partner’s age, it has not been made known. In fact, we hardly doubt she has a partner.
- To answer your question about whether she is married, let us tell you once and for all that she is not. She has revealed that she gave up on marriage so that she could focus on her political career.
- As you now know that she is not married, she obviously does not have a husband and no children either.
- Speaking of her family members, she was born to parents, Krikor and Arsha Berejiklian. They are Armenian immigrants.
- Gladys Berejiklian has two siblings. As per her Wiki bio, she has two sisters both of whom are younger in age than Gladys.
- For education, she had been to North Ryde High School. In the same way, Gladys later went to the University of Sydney.
- She is of Australian nationality.
- The username on her Instagram account is @gladysb. In addition, she has over 31 thousand followers on her account.
- On Twitter, Gladys has even more followers of over 73 thousand.