Glenn Youngkin, the former co-CEO of a billion-dollar private equity firm, Carlyle Group has headlined into the media’s attention with his announcement to run for the Governor position in Virginia. He is the co-founder and chairman of Virginia Ready, an initiative to help the people affected by the 2019’s Covid 19.
How old is Glenn Youngkin? Learn about the upcoming candidate governor of Virginia’s age and Wikipedia.
Quick Facts: Glenn Youngkin Age And Wikipedia: Everything You Need To Know
|Net Worth||$254 million|
|Wife||Suzzanne M. Schulze|
|Education||Harvard Business School|
I’m running for governor because I believe we must rebuild and reimagine Virginia’s future and make it the best place in America to live, work, and raise a family. I can no longer sit on the sidelines and watch career politicians in Richmond turn our Commonwealth into California. pic.twitter.com/pK7qz8cgde
— Glenn Youngkin (@GlennYoungkin) January 27, 2021
10 Facts on Glenn Youngkin
- Glenn Youngkin is the former co-CEO of Carlyle Group, a private equity firm that currently has a management asset of over $217 billion.
- How old is Glenn Youngkin? Born in 1967, Glenn Youngkin’s age in 2021 is 54 years old. He owns American nationality.
- Speaking of education, He received his middle education in Chesterfield. He received his graduation from Rice University and Harvard Business School.
- Unfortunately, Glenn Youngkin does not own a Wikipedia Page. However, his former workplace, Carlyle Group has one.
- Who is Glenn Youngkin married to? Glenn Younkin and his wife Suzzanne M. Schulze got married on May 28 1994 in Harris County. The couple currently resides in Northern Virginia with their four children.
- According to the Washington Post Glenn Youngkin’s net worth is estimated to be $254 million. He also received a compensation package of $17 million from Carlyle Group after his retirement.
- His Twitter and Instagram handle ‘Glenn Youngkin‘ has over 1300 and 300 followers respectively.
- He is the Co-founder and Chairman of the Virginia Ready Initiative that particularly focuses on the workers affected by the lockdown of Covid 19.
- Glen Youngkin is expected to be a competition for both Republicans and Democrats in the Virginia Governor Election because of his high personal fortune and net worth.
- He joined the Carlyle Group after his graduation and worked in the private equity firm for over 25 years.