Grant Shaffer is an American art illustrator. His talent can be seen in movies like “Paper Man” (2009) and “Dear John” (2010).
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
Grant is married to actor Alan Cumming. The proud and open gay couple currently lives in Manhattan, New York.
Furthermore, both Shaffer and Cumming are outspoken LGBTQ+ activists.
10 Facts on Grant Shaffer
- Grant Shaffer is the husband of Alan Cumming. Born in 1965, he is the age of 55 years old. But, his birthday and horoscope details are not disclosed yet.
- At the height of 5 feet and 7 inches tall, Grant is handsome and attractive. Moreover, he has brown eyes and charming personality.
- Grant’s spouse, Alan, is a famous actor, comedian and writer. He has worked in some hit movies like Emma, Son of The Mask and GoldenEye.
- The couple is a few of the openly same-sex couples in Hollywood. Grant is an active member of the LGBTQ+ community. Similarly, Alan identifies himself as a bisexual.
- However, Shaffer isn’t Alan’s first love interest. From 1985 to 1993, Cumming was married to actress Hilary Lyon. Sadly, both of them went separate ways due to personal differences.
- Grant met Alan in New York through mutual friends. Following their love, they started living together as a married couple in 2007. Moreover, they finally tied the knot on Jan 7, 2012.
- According to Cumming’s Wikipedia page, Shaffer currently resides in Manhattan, New York. Moreover, the couple has even adopted 2 dogs together.
- Apart from a famous husband, Grant himself is a renowned art illustrator. He mainly works as a storyboard artist in films and music videos. Furthermore, he has held 12 solo gallery exhibitions to date.
- We are calculating Grant’s net worth and personal wealth. But, we speculate that he is worth millions of dollars.
- You can follow him on both Instagram and Twitter as @granteepants. Moreover, Grant uses these platforms to raise activism.