Harry Burger is a politician and a member of the “Green Party” and it could have been the first time you have heard about this political party in the USA but it exists. Burger is on the ballot for the upcoming November 3 election and he is dedicated to winning. After all, he has worked really hard for his campaign. The Green Party primary was going to be held on June 23, 2020, but it was canceled because of the Coronavirus lockdown.
Harry is looking to be elected from the second Constitutional District of the New York state and he has tough competition in that district. Besides, his party is not the most popular party as the Democratic and Republican parties are the most popular ones. He is conducting his campaign wonderfully as he has a strong digital presence and also progressive ideas. Now, we just have to look if people are going to choose someone new or going to elect someone from the same old parts because that’s what they are familiar to.
|Height||5 ft 9 inches|
|Burger for Congress NY2|
Looks like they’re copying how their government acts towards smaller countries. Sneak in, drop explosives, run away.
If the one sleeping on the street wasn’t already a veteran with PTSD, they probably have it now.
Say you catch these people, would prison make them better people? https://t.co/kbQHtgTK8G
— Burger for Congress NY2 💚☮️🌻 (@HarryRBurger) September 10, 2020
10 Facts On Harry Burger
- Harry Burger is 49 years old as of 2020 but we don’t know the specific date of his birth.
- We don’t know where Burger was born but currently, he resides at his home located in Long Island, New York.
- He stands at an above-average height of 5 feet 9 inches.
- Burger is from a scientific background. He is a mechanical engineer.
- We have no idea where he completed his education. There is no information regarding that.
- He is married but we have no idea who his wife is and we also don’t know about his family. Him not having a Wiki makes it very hard to find details about his personal and professional life.
- He is American and white in terms of ethnicity.
- We also have no idea of his net worth but he has denied any dollars from the corporations in his campaign.
- Harry is competing against Jackie Gordon, Andrew Garbarino, and Daniel Sloss.
- He has 1240 followers on Twitter.