Helen Stanley is a renowned TV star who came into the limelight after appearing in the show, Garage Works Goblins. Apart from being a famous celebrity, Helen is also the car designer, TV presenter, and the owner of the Skull & Pistons Garage.
|Birthday||7 April 1982|
|Profession||Reality TV star, car designer, Businesswoman; TV presenter|
|Salary||$ 1 million|
Looking at her it is clear that she is enjoying her career to the fullest and living a fine and elegant lifestyle. Here are some of the interesting facts written about the lovely Helen Stanley in the below article which talks about her age, partner, net worth, and many more.
10 Facts on Helen Stanley
- Helen Stanley was born on 7 April 1982 in the United States of America.
- Currently, she is 38 years old. Her zodiac sign is Aries.
- As there is no official Wikipedia made in her name, Helen has not opened up about her family and educational details.
- There are questions running around. For instance, Is she married? Who is her partner? The answer is we don’t know much about her relationship status.
- Hence, due to a lack of concrete information related to her dating life, we here assumed that Helen is possibly single and unmarried.
- The gorgeous TV presenter, Helen stands at a towering height of 6 feet. She has a slim build.
- Similarly, she is the owner of a pair of ocean blue eyes and long flowing blonde hair. Likewise, Stanley has also craved an interesting tattoo on her hand.
- Interestingly Helen worked as a fashion blogger for over a decade.
- From her profession as a customized car designer and TV celebrity star, Helen has accumulated a tremendous amount of income. As such her net worth is estimated to be at $1 million.
- She has amassed a massive fan following on her social media sites such as Instagram and Facebook accounts. Furthermore, Helen Stanley could be assessed through her own website; HelenStanleyOfficial.