Niamh Algar is an Irish actress. She is popular as Sue from the TV series “Raised by Wolves” (2020). Similarly, she is the winner of 2018 Screen International ‘Star of Tomorrow’.
Niamh has starred in more than 25 movies and TV series to date. Furthermore, she is currently busy working on upcoming projects like “Burial” and “Censor”.
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
— Niamh Algar (@NiamhAlgar) September 18, 2020
10 Facts on Niamh Algar
- Niamh Algar is an Irish actress. Speaking about her age, Niamh is 28 years old as in 2020. However, her official birthday is still not available on the web.
- Niamh is known for her role as Sue in the TV series “Raised by Wolves” (2020). Furthermore, she portrayed Ursalana in the movie ” The Shadow of Violence” (2019).
- The actress is mostly in the news for her works rather than her personal affairs. So, information about Algar’s boyfriend is still a mystery to the public.
- Moving into her parents, Niamh was raised in Ireland by Mr. and Mrs. Algar. Similarly, she is the youngest of the 5 siblings of her family. However, the identities of her family members are not disclosed.
- The Net Worth for Niamh Algar has been soaring for a few years now. In fact, she is reported to charge a handsome salary. However, her net worth is still under review.
- As per her IMDb profile, Algar is the height of 5 feet and 7 inches (1.7m) tall. Likewise, the actress rocks a pixie-cut blonde hair with blue eyes.
- Niamh has a verified Twitter as @NiamhAlgar with 11.7k followers. Similarly, her Instagram Id is @niamh_Algar.
- Algar officially stepped into the professional acting world in 2011. In addition, her appearance as Margaret Skinnider in the TV series “Reabhloid” is regarded as her debut performance.
- The actress was finally noticed by the critics after she starred in the movie “Without Name” (2017). In fact, the film was showcased in the Toronto International Film Festival.
- In 2019, Niamh was honored by the title of BAFTA Breakthrough Brit.