David Gergen is an American political commentator and former presidential adviser. He has spent half of his life in the field of politics. He used to work at the White House in Speechwriting for one year from 1973 to 1974. He was a White House Staff Secretary for six months from 1981 January to June.
David Gergen was a White House Communications Director from 1981 to 1984. He has always a sharp interest when it comes to the matter of politics. He is also a counselor of the president who was appointed by President Bill Clinton. He is currently serving on CNN as a senior political analyst and on public service as a professor.
|John Jay Gergen
One of my favorite rising leaders, Ken Harbaugh, kicks off a welcome podcast series on national service. First guests: @PeteButtigieg & @RepHoulahan. Great conversation on a great idea. Please tune in. https://t.co/4VBEkwTbRw
— David Gergen (@David_Gergen) September 24, 2020
10 Facts on David Gergen:
- David Gergen was born on the 9th of May in 1942 in Durham, North Carolina, United States of America. His age is 78 years old.
- He has always been focused on his work and has been doing his work with his best. He is from an Independent party.
- Moving on to his marital life, he is married to his beautiful wife whose name is Anne Gergen. The couple even has two children.
- He is the son of John Jay Gergen who used to work at Duke University in the Mathematics departments as a chairman.
- David Gergen was raised along with his three siblings, he was the four sons of his parents and he is the youngest son of his parents.
- His siblings are Stephen.L Gergen, Kenneth.J Gergen who is a professor and a psychologist at Swarthmore College.
- He completed his high school from Durhan High School, he studied BA from the Yard University and LLA from the Harvard University.
- David Gergen is the grandfather of his five grandchildren.
- There is very little information about him on Wikipedia also.
- He is active on Twitter and Facebook.