Dominic L. Santana is an American actor who had kicked off his acting career back in the year 2004 when he appeared as a doorman in the movie called 20 Funerals. However, it has been known that his role in this movie was accidental.
|Name||Dominic L. Santana|
|Height||6 feet and 5 inches|
|Parents||Juan Santana and Tracey Santana|
|Siblings||Juan Santana Jr.|
|Net Worth||$100 thousand|
|Education||Westover High School|
But, in 2005, he introduced himself as an artist after appearing in the television series named Palmetto Pointe. Currently, he seems to be very busy with the pre-production of his upcoming movie named The Line Up where he will be appearing as Marshall Fisher.
Keeping aside his acting career for a while, Dominic is also well-known as a writer who wrote the scripts of the movie named Mr. Right back in the year 2015. It seems he is still improving his writing skills as he has not been involved as a writer since then.
10 Facts on Dominic L. Santana:
- Dominic L. Santana is an actor who has now appeared in nearly 21 different shows that include television series, movies, and short movies too.
- Moving on to his nationality, he is an American as he was born in Fayetteville, North Carolina.
- With nearly 19.9 thousand followers, he is active as @officialdomsantana on Instagram.
- We have been working hard to find whether he has a girlfriend or not.
- As stated by his IMDB account, Dominic’s height is approximately 6 feet and 5 inches.
- His age is however yet to be known and we will update is as soon as we are confirmed regarding this information.
- He is still working hard and will soon earn a Wikipedia page of his own. For now, you can easily read his bio from Everipedia.
- The other social media he likes to use are Facebook (3.4 thousand followers) and Twitter (38.6 thousand followers).
- Moving on to his education, he completed his high school studies from Westover High School.
- Dominic is the son of Juan Santana and Tracey Santana.