Jarran Reed is a very popular American footballer who has been currently playing as a defensive tackle for the NFL side Seattle Seahawks. He was actually drafted into the NFL Draft back in the year 2016 by his current side in the 2nd round as their 49th pick. He was just a rookie in 2016 and that year, he managed to play a total of just 15 games and was successful in making 34 tackles.
|Birthday||December 16, 1992|
|Height||6 feet and 3 inches|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Salary||$11.5 million per year (new contract)|
|Education||Goldsboro High School, Hargrave Military Academy, East Mississippi Community College, University of Alabama|
In the year 2019, he got suspended for the first six games of NFL due to an incident that occurred two years earlier, in 2017. Currently, he wears jersey number 90 for Seattle Seahawks. Before making his move to the NFL, he was playing college football for The Alabama Crimson Tide.
10 Facts On Jarran Reed:
- Jarran Reed was born on December 16, 1992, and thus, his age is exactly 28 years old as of 2020.
- Moving on to Jarran Reed’s height, he stands at a height of 6 feet and 3 inches. Also, we have come to know that he weighs around 139 kg.
- Since Jarran Reed has not spoken anything about his girlfriend, we remain absolutely clueless regarding his live life at the moment.
- According to his stats on Wikipedia, he has made a total of 179 tackles, 19.0 sacks, 3 forced fumbles, 2 fumble recoveries, and 5 pass deflections in the NFL until today’s date.
- With about 26.2 thousand total followers, he is active on Twitter as @jarranreed.
- As per his new contract signed on March 16, 2020, his annual salary is approximately $11.5 million.
- Since Jarran’s previous salary was quite less, his net worth of 2020 remains to be just $2 million but his net worth of 2021 will be very high for sure.
- Speaking about his parents, he was born to Anjanette Reed but we are unknown about his father.
- Apart from juts Twitter, we can find Jarran active on Instagram where he has earned 72.9 thousand followers already.
- Talking about his education, he had first attended Goldsboro High School but later was sent to Hargrave Military Academy. Moreover, he had attended East Mississippi Community College but later got transferred to the University of Alabama.