After six years as a National Football League pro, Ryan Shazier has announced his retirement and he retires with $4 million net worth in this bank account. With millions in career earnings and a $4 million net worth, obviously Ryan is retiring with a good sum.
|Birthday||September 6, 1992|
|Age||28 years old|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
Recently on Thursday, September 9, 2020, Ryan Shazier announced his retirement through his Twitter page. Though he decided to end his NFL career now, his career as an NFL pro was somehow ended after he suffered a serious spinal injury back in December 2017.
On December 4, 2017, Shazier suffered a spinal injury in a match against Cincinnati Bengals. That injury of his left him sidelined for many vital games.
Thank You 🙏🏽… pic.twitter.com/JS3diYi2ar
— Ryan Shazier (@RyanShazier) September 9, 2020
10 Facts on Ryan Shazier
- After nearly six years in the Pittsburgh Steelers jersey, Ryan Shazier announced his retained on Sep. 2020 with career earnings of around $9.5 million.
- As he has decided to hand his boots, Ryan Shazier retires wth a colossal net worth of $4 million.
- The Steelers picked him during the first round of the 2014 NLF Draft. Back then, the Steelers signed him on a four-year deal worth $9.5 million. Also, his contract included $5.23 million as a signing bonus.
- In the first year of his NFL debut, in 2014, Ryan Shazier earned $5.23 million from his team Pittsburgh Steelers.
- During his six years spell at the Steelers, Ryan Shazier had a base payroll of $905 thousand as his salary per year.
- The former American NFL pro was born on September 6, 1992. This makes Ryan Shazier’s age 28 years now.
- He was born in Lauderdale Lakes, Florida to his American parents. His nationality is American and his ethnicity is white.
- The identity of his family members; father, mother, and siblings is not public.
- As per his Wikipedia biography, Ryan has alopecia. Alopecia is a medical term used for an autoimmune condition that prevents the growth of hair in the human body.
- Recently in May 2020, Ryan Shazier listed his luxurious Fox Champel property up for sale. The former Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker put his Fox Champel mansion in the market for an asking price of $2.95 million.