Darius Garland is a professional American basketball player. He plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers for the National Basketball Association. He is a sensational young talent who played college basketball for the Vanderbilt Commodores.
No surprise that he was selected in the first round of the draft. He was the 4th overall pick in 2019 and he has had a pretty decent first season with the Cavaliers. But it’s not toxic to expect a lot more from a player of his caliber in the upcoming seasons.
|Birthday||January 26, 2000|
10 Facts on Darius Garland
- Darius Garland is an American professional basketball player who plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA. The number 10 had a great first season with the Cavaliers.
- Darius is known for his extreme physicality. He has a height of whopping 1.85 meters. Also, he weighs around 87 kg. These stats are really helpful for him during his time inside the court.
- Moreover, he is just 20 years old. He celebrates his birthday on January 26 every year with his friends and family.
- Taking a glance at his social media accounts, he doesn’t seem to be involved in a relationship with anyone at the moment. He most probably doesn’t have a girlfriend and is single.
- The young basketball player has made a lot of fans on social media as well. He has more than 300k Instagram followers until date.
- Moreover, Darius was born and raised in Gary, Indiana, United States. Likewise, he comes from an African American ethnic group.
- Moving on, he played college basketball for the Vanderbilt Commodores and he was almost impossible to ignore.
- Furthermore, he was born to a basketball player, Winston Garland and Felicia Garland. He started playing basketball since he was five.
- As of 2020, he has an estimated net worth of around $200,000. He has a long way to go though as he is just 20.
- Also, Darius has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography where detailed info about him can be accessed.