Ilia Topuria is an MMA fighter who has an undefeated record as a professional fighter as of October 10, 2020. The German fighter has shown skill in submissions and has won 78% of his fights via submission.
Topuria fights in the featherweight class in the UFC. Since debuting in the UFC he has already amassed a huge following among fans, especially in Spain. He is notorious for his guillotine and rear-naked choke.
|Birthday||21st January 1997|
|Height||5 ft 7 inches (170 cm)|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Ilia Topuria
- Ilia Topuria was born on 21st January 1997 and his age is 23 years old as of October 2020 according to Tapology.
- Topuria takes the combined flags of Georgia and Spain into the ring and has said it is a tribute to his roots. He has also posted the photos of him holding the flag on social media, including on Instagram where it has gotten thousands of likes.
- The fighter has not revealed the information on his girlfriend or relationships in the media. He has also remained secretive when it comes to his personal information.
- His estimated net worth is between $100,000 to $1 million.
- Sherdog reports that he has a height of 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) and weighs in at 145 lbs (65.77 kg). He also has a reach of 175 cm.
- In 2015, Topuria made his professional MMA debut in 2015 against Francisco Javier Asprilla Martinez.
- He has not lost a single fight since his debut and his on a 9 match winning streak.
- His UFC debut came on 10th October 2020 and he won against Youssef Zalal. He won via a unanimous decision.
- Most of the fighter’s wins have been via submission and he is an expert of the choke submission move. As of October 2020, his record stands at 9 wins out of 9.
- His nationality is German but he fights out of Alicante, Spain. He is of mixed ethnicity. Information on his parents is also not available in the media.