Joseph Randall Biggs is a notable American leader and organizer of the Proud Boys. He is from Florida who participated in the US Capitol insurrection. According to the reports from Foxcarolina, the organizer Joseph has been arrested by the US police on Wednesday and has charged with three allegations. Actually, he is mainly is on the front page of the magazines and media.
Moreover, Joseph Randall’s immature behavior in the siege of the Capital on January 6, 2021, led him into prison. He trespasses in the other personal territory without permission. It’s quite inappreciable work done by him. However, he was released under home confinement and other restrictions.
Quick Facts: Joseph Randall Biggs Wikipedia And Family Facts To Know
|Name||Joseph Randall Biggs|
|Profession||Leader of Prod Boys|
Joseph Biggs, the Proud Boy leader Sen Lindsey Graham was photographed with at a Trump hotel in 2019, was arrested in Florida today for participating in the Capitol coup. He was one of the first insurrectionists to enter the Capitol building. https://t.co/af5YzmZHnH
— Shannon Watts (@shannonrwatts) January 20, 2021
10 Facts on Joseph Randall Biggs
- Joseph Randall Biggs was born in 1983. According to his year of birth, his current age is 37 years old.
- He is a native of Florida and holds an American nationality.
- Joseph Randall’s personal life is off the radar as of now. Perhaps, he is married. His wife and children’s details are unavailable at the moment.
- Everybody wants their name to appear on the wiki page. Unluckily, Joseph Randall Biggs’s name is yet to appear on Wikipedia.
- Is Joseph Randall Biggs Arrested? Joseph Randall Biggs indeed arrested by the FBI agents because he entered the US Capitol building without forcing entry.
- The U.S. Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather signed a criminal complaint against him on January 19, 2021.
- The day when James was taken into custody, is also the day of the US elect President Joe Biden’s 46 inauguration day.
- As per our records, Joseph is a member of the Proud Boys and also an organizer of certain group events.
- Furthermore, In December 2020, he encouraged the other team member of the Proud Boys group to participate in the protest in Washington DC.
- Explaining his family background, Biggs maintains a low profile. Therefore, his parent’s identity is concealed.