Porter Gustin is the defensive end player for the Cleveland Browns and was a member of the offseason and practice squad for the team before getting promoted into the active roster.
Gustin was part of the Salem Hills and USC football squads during his academic career and has also become an integral part of the squad at the browns. After getting promoted into the first team, he has managed decent stats and is known for his intimidating tackles.
|Height||6 Feet 5 Inches|
|Parents||Scarlett Overly Gustin, John Gustin|
|Education||USC Trojans football|
10 Facts About Porter Gustin
- Porter Gustin will be earning a base salary of $675,000 in 2020 as per his 2-year contract with the Cleveland Browns. Spotrac reports the contract is worth $1,080,000.
- He has a net worth between $1 million to $5 million according to various online estimates.
- Gustin was born to parents John Gustin and Scarlett Overly Gustin.
- The athlete Porter Gustin got married to his longtime girlfriend Cheyenne Gustin in April 2020. According to reports, he and his now-wife had been dating for years.
- He was born on February 8, 1997, and his age is 23 years old as of September 2020.
- Porter Gustin has a height of 6 feet 5 inches (196 cm) and weighs in at 257lbs (117 kg).
- Gustin started his academic football career at Salem Hills (UT), after making a good impression there he went to study at USC. Although he was a decent player in college, he failed to get drafted into any team.
- He was signed by the New Orleans Saints as a free agent after the 2019 NFL draft as an undrafted free agent.
- After the New Orleans Saints waived him, he was signed by the Cleveland Browns.
- He has racked up decent stats and earned a promotion to the first team as a player for the Browns.