Isabelle Rochefort is the wife of the MLB legend, Derek Aucoin. The former baseball player has died at the age of 50, on December 27, 2020. His family has confirmed his demise and the cause of his death was brain cancer. As per his family, the baseball pitcher was suffering from Brain Cancer since 2019. After 18 months of battle with cancer, Derek has finally found peace.
Quick Facts: Isabelle Rochefort Age And Net Worth: Facts On Derek Aucoin Wife And Family
Moreover, Derek Aucoin spent seven successful seasons with the Montreal Expos. His last Major League Baseball game in the 1996 season. The Canadian was married to his longtime girlfriend, Isabelle Rochefort. They shared their vows in a beautiful wedding ceremony in 2011. However, Isabelle’s husband has been robbed away from her, and our deepest condolences are with her and her family.
Here are the 10 facts you need to know about her.
We are deeply saddened to learn of the passing of Derek Aucoin, who touched the lives of so many with his kindness and generosity. His impact on the Expos and Canadian Baseball will never be forgotten.
Our hearts go out to Derek’s family and friends during this difficult time 💙
— Toronto Blue Jays (@BlueJays) December 27, 2020
10 Facts on Isabelle Rochefort
- Isabelle Rochefort is the wife of the former baseball pitcher, Derek Aucoin. He played in Major League Baseball for Montreal Expos.
- Moreover, Isabelle Rochefort has not shared any details about her age and birthday yet.
- It is understandable as she didn’t like much to be in the spotlight, unlike her late husband.
- Derek Aucoin died at the age of 50 due to brain cancer. He fought it for around 18 months.
- Likewise, the Canadian has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography and you can find a few mentions of Isabelle Rochefort there as well.
- Derek and Isabelle tied the martial knots in 2011 after dating each other for a long time.
- As a result, they also have a son together. His name is Dawson Paul Aucoin.
- Moving on, Isabelle Rochefort’s net worth remains under review for now.
- Her husband played in Major League Baseball for seven years. He was the baseball pitcher.
- Afterward, Derek worked as a reporter and host for Radio 98.5.