Among various marriages of romantic singing legend, Armando Manzanero, the ties with his ex-wife, Olga Aradillas was the most controversial one. The couple remained married for four years from 2002 to 2006. However, their separation yielded a lot of drama. Olga sued Armando for physical assault and torture and they were forced to do a long legal dance with each other.
Quick Facts: Olga Aradillas: Facts On Armando Manzanero’s Ex-Wife
A piece of unfortunate news has been confirmed recently as the Mexican singer and composer, Armando Manzanero is no more with us. He died in a hospital in Mexico City following a few months’ battle with covid-19. The singer was widely celebrated for his post-war romantic songs and lullabies. It won him the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in 2014, one more honor added to his remarkable career.
Here are a few facts to know about his ex-wife, Olga Aradillas.
Music-lovers all the world over are in mourning today. We lost #ArmandoManzanero to COVID complications. He’s one of the greatest song-writers in Latin American history. Beloved by many who danced to and fell in-love with his ballads. His music will live forever.
RIP, Maestro.💔 pic.twitter.com/me8RwN0FdI
— Ana Navarro-Cárdenas (@ananavarro) December 28, 2020
10 Facts on Olga Aradillas
- Olga Aradillas was the ex-wife of Armando Manzanero. She was the fourth woman with whom the singer tied the knots.
- As it has already been a long time since their separation, Olga Aradillas’s age (edad) and birthday remain unknown for now.
- They were together between 2002 and 2006.
- The love story that started with colors didn’t end with the same note for them. Olga’s marriage with Armando was highly controversial.
- It is because she accused him of physical violence against her and sued him.
- However, Olga Aradillas’s net worth is under review at the moment.
- Likewise, nothing much is known about her family either.
- Moving on, Olga Aradillas doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography (biografia) of her own.
- Her current address remains a mystery as she has been out of the spotlight for a long period of time.
- Armando Manzanero went and married another woman, Laura Elena in 2014. He met his unfortunate demise on December 28, 2020, at the age of 85.