Armando Manzanero was a legendary Mexican musician and singer who died on December 28, 2020. The music composer met his demise at the age of 85. He was a widely celebrated musician not only in Mexico but also in the whole of Latin America. He had also won the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in 2014 for his work in the field of music.
Quick Facts: Armando Manzanero Cause Of Death Revealed: How Did He Die?
|Birthday||December 7, 1935|
|Age||85 (Died on December 28. 2020)|
|Wife||Laura Elena Villa|
Moreover, Armando took his final breath in a hospital in Mexico City. He was fighting with Covid-19 for a few months and unfortunately, it took him away from us. Nevertheless, the musician will always be remembered for his soulful songs. He got famous singing post-war songs that reflected a lot of then-contemporary society. Besides, Armando Manzanero was the president of the Mexican Society of Authors and Composers.
Here is everything you need o know about this legendary singer.
Mexican singer and composer, Armando Manzanero, has died at the age of 85. He is best known for songs like “Somos Novios,” which, with translated English lyrics, became the 1970s hit “It’s Impossible” for Perry Como. https://t.co/5uLoyGq4K1 pic.twitter.com/mQcE3soY2w
— NBC DFW (@NBCDFW) December 28, 2020
10 Facts on Armando Manzanero
- Armando Manzanero was a Mexican singer, composer, and musician known for his Granny-winning album. Duets.
- Unfortunately, Armando Manzanero has died at the age of 85.
- His demise occurred on December 28, 2020, in a hospital in Mexico City.
- As for the cause of his death, Armando Manzanero has been battling Covid-19 for a few months and the illness ultimately killed him.
- Moreover, Armando Manzanero was a married man. He tied the knots with his wife, Laura Elena in 2014.
- As for his family, Armando Manzanero had a son, Jua Pablo Manzanero.
- Even though the musician is no more with us, Armando Manzanero has a well dedicated Wikipedia biography that will make him immortal.
- More than that, he lives on in the hearts of many. The music legend rose to fame by singing post-war romantic songs.
- As a result, Armando was awarded the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award in 2014.
- The whole world mourns the loss of a music legend like himself. Hope his departed soul will rest in peace.