Jaime Wyatt is getting huge recognition as a country singer and songwriter. She has not only healed herself from her music but her listeners as well. From getting addicted to drugs at the age of only 21 years old to find herself arrested, she has been through some rough times.
But, the way she has come clean now and pursuing her passion for music, she does seem to be on the right path. And, her new album is exactly what portrays this positive change in her. Likewise, in her genre, she is achieving many feats as many people have started recognizing her by her music.
|Age||34 years old|
10 Facts on Jaime Wyatt
- Jaime Wyatt (born on 29 September 1985) is an American country music singer, guitarist, and songwriter. Her age is 34 years old. And, her zodiac sign is Libra.
- Her bio on Wikipedia is available. Since you might already know a few little things about her, these additional facts might make you aware of other details you may not have known.
- She does seem to have a good height if we take a look at her photos. But, it has not been disclosed.
- It is recently that she released her newest album that is entitled Neon Cross. And, her fans have already started talking about how good the songs are from this album.
- Is she married? If that’s your question then, let us tell you that she had been married. Sadly, it could not last.
- Born and raised in Santa Monica, she is of American nationality.
- By the age of 21 years old, she has been a drug addict. However, fortunately, she is now clean and left that life-damaging habit of hers.
- Her net worth has not been reviewed.
- Her username on Instagram is @jaimewyatt.
- She has grown up hearing songs of Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, The Pretenders, to name a few.